25: EP25: The end is nigh
Justin also gives sneak peek of his new book: Marketing for Developers.
The mantra of this show has always been: “Start small and start now.”
Two common mistakes product people make
- We try to build ideas that are too big
- We don’t start building right away
All the stuff that leads up to getting started doesn’t count. The only thing that matters is the work.
We often make our writing too flowery and formal. Here’s a way to make your writing sound more “human:” read it out loud. When you read your writing out loud, you’ll know right away when something doesn’t feel right.
- Book: Marketing for Developers
- Build Your Audience video course
- See all the Build & Launch products
- Follow me on Twitter: @mijustin
- Rate and review the show
- Get notified when I launch Season 3
- Cover photo by Jason Cartwright
Podcast hosting provided by Transistor.fm.
Update from 2021: A lot has happened since I recorded these episodes: I launched a podcast hosting company, Transistor.fm, with my friend Jon Buda! If you want to hear what I’m up to now go to transistor.fm/justin.