17: EP17: We did wreck a few things
I give an update about the bachelor party (many soda pops, no one got hurt, everyone came home safe).
Carl and I received a cease-and-desist email for Productify. We’ve re-named the product ProductPress.
Advice for people building their first product:
- Start small, and start now.
- Choose an idea that people want: something that will help you make your first dollar on the internet.
- Set your own goals: don’t compare yourself to others.
Your first step should be to create a landing page:
- Headline: You are this kind of person, with this kind of problem.
- Subheadline: This product will solve this problem this way.
- Email waiting list sign-up form.
- A few photos from the bachelor party: Photo 1, Photo 2, Photo3
- Interview with Dan Martell
- Leave us a review on iTunes
- Follow Justin on Twitter: @mijustin
- Join the newsletter
Podcast hosting provided by Transistor.fm.
Update from 2021: A lot has happened since I recorded these episodes: I launched a podcast hosting company, Transistor.fm, with my friend Jon Buda! If you want to hear what I’m up to now go to transistor.fm/justin.